It seems that you have not given permissions to read/write your memory disk so that your device allows you to save your Polaroid photos. In any case, we encourage you to please make sure that you have installed the latest Polaroid Fx version available.
Usually the first time that you open the Polaroid Fx app, it asks you for these kind permissions.
Please, follow the next steps to solve this issue:
- On your device, open your main Settings, app Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Select the Polaroid Fx app.
- Scroll down to "Permissions."
- You can now give permission to read/write the app on your device.
If you have already given permissions and the issue continues, please contact Support.