If you are unhappy or experience a problem with the Polaroid Fx app that you purchased from the App Store, you can request a refund directly from Apple. It is important to know that you will need a valid reason to request a refund (for example, if you bought the app by accident, bought the wrong thing,...).
Please, follow the next steps to go directly to problem reporting via your email receipt to get a refund using your iPhone or iPad:
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- You will see your receipt. If you don't, search for "Your receipt from Apple".
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase that you want a refund.
- Tap "Report a Problem" and you will be redirected to Apple´s problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap "Choose Problem" and select a problem from the menu.
- Enter details for your problem and submit it.
- You should hear back from Apple within a few days with wether your request is approved.
Please, note that you can only report problems on items you purchased within the last 90 days.
If you still have questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Center.